Powermatic PM1000 Table Saw - 1791001K
1-3/4HP, 1PH, 52" Rip w/Accu-Fence System
Evolution represents a process that is never fully complete. For a woodworker, inspirations evolve as life experiences shape our creativity. Skills evolve as we share tips and techniques with friends and mentors. And our workshops evolve as we refine our skills. At Powermatic, we're proud to introduce the latest example of our own evolution, the PM1000 cabinet table saw. As with every product Powermatic builds, the PM1000 redefines the limits of design, innovation and durability.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PM1000 Table Saw - 1791001K
- 52" Accu-Fence System
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor Speed: 4200 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 12"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 52"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height from Floor: 34-1/4"
- Table Size: 20" x 27"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 350
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 115/230V
- Prewired Voltage : 115V
- Motor Current: 15/7.5A
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20A
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115V power.
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection.
- Conveniently located hands free power switch.
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety.
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts.
- Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision.
- The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency.
- Ergonomically designed 7” handwheels provide momentum – making blade height and bevel adjustments easy.
- Arbor lock allows for one handed blade changes with minimal tools.
- Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge.
- Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy to read numbers.
- Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet.