Panasonic EY6535GQW 15.6V Multi 1/2" Drill-Driver Kit
- EY6535 Multi Drill-Driver
- Universal Charging System
- Two 3.3 Amp-hr Ni-MH Batteries
- Snap-On 1/2" Keyless Chuck
- 1/4" Hex Quick Connect Chuck
- Carrying Case
New model coming soon.
- Rating: 15.6 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.3 Amp-hr
- Chuck Type: Keyless 1/2" Snap-on
or 1/4" Hex Quick-Change
- Square Drive: 1/2" with Ball Detent
- No-Load RPM...
Drill Mode: 0-650
Impact Mode: 0-2,200
- No-Load BPM: 3,300
- Clutch Torque: 9 - 50 in-lbs (approx)
18 stages, 2.4 in-lbs per stage
- Max Torque...
Drill Mode: 286 in-lbs
Impact Mode: 1,100 in-lbs (91.7 ft-lbs)
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1"
- Weight w/Battery: 4.8 - 5.3 lbs, depending on drive used.
- 3.3 Amp-hr Ni-MH N battery pack delivers 50% longer run time.
- Self-diagnostic 45-minute universal charger for both Ni-Cd and Ni-MH battery packs.
- Feed-back circuit delivers maximum torque at all speeds.
- New duralumin heavy duty 1/2" keyless chuck.
- Variable speed control.
- 18-stage clutch for more precise torque setting.
This is not an impact wrench for using in automotive applications. It would be more appropriate to call this tool an impact driver while using in impact mode. This tool can be used in heavy-duty fastening of lag bolts or concrete fastening with less kick-back.