Panasonic EY4541X 14.4 Volt Jigsaw - Body Only
The EY4541X is ideal for general construction and carpentry. The ergonomic in-line design delivers a comfortable contoured grip which allows for less fatigue over extended use.
- EY4541 Jigsaw Body
- Rating: 14.4 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load SPM: 0-2,400
- Stroke Length: 3/4"
- Size (H x W x D): 7.0" x 10.625" x 2.5"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- The jigsaw has a low center of gravity and low vibration design to deliver smooth and stable cutting.
- The EY4541X delivers 2,400 strokes per minute and has a stroke length of 3/4".
- The tool's 3 stage orbital action is ideal for cutting wood.
- It also has a bevel of 45 degrees.
- The tool uses T-shaped blades which eliminate the need for tools during a blade change.
- The convenient location of the trigger and safety switch lock lever permits safe and easy one handed operation.
- The EY4541X offers a full complement of convenience features including an LED Work Light that illuminates the work area when in use.
- The tool has an air blow function to keep the cutting line clear when in use.
- A no-mar base plate with built in dust collection is available as an accessory.
- The EY4541X is compact in size (7" tall) and weighs only 4.8 lbs.
- The ergonomic in-line design delivers a comfortable contoured grip which allows for less fatigue over extended use.
The EY4541X is powered by a 3.0 Amp-hr Cobalt Li-ion battery pack. This battery pack delivers high output with low heat generation resulting in twice the lifetime total performance versus current Ni-Cd battery packs. The EY4541X uses a self diagnostic universal battery charger which electronically monitors the condition of each battery cell in the battery pack during the charging process to deliver full charging with minimal heat generation. The charger will charge all Panasonic battery chemistries Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-ion and all voltages from 7.2-28.8 volt. The 3.0ah Li-ion battery pack fully charges in 50 minutes.