Leica Lino L2P5 Set
4 Point, 2 Line Self-Leveing Cross Line Laser
The Leica Lino L2P5 combines all the advantages of the Lino dot and line lasers. It has four points and two lines which are exactly at right angles to one another. With the Leica Lino L2P5 you are well equipped for any alignment or levelling task.
See LARGER IMAGE
- L2P5 Laser
- Target Plate
- Magnetic Multifunction Adapter
- Four 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Range: Up to 50' depending on lighting conditions
- Leveling Accuracy: ±0.061"
- Self-Leveling Range: 4° ±0.5°
- Plumb Point Accuracy: ±0.061"
- Horizontal Accuracy: ±0.061"
- Vertical Accuracy: ±0.029"
- Number of Laser Points: 4
- Number of Laser Lines: 2
- Beam Direction: Vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
- Laser Diode: 635 nm, laser class II
- Battery Type: (4) AA 1.5V
- Environment: Spray, Water and Dust Proof (IP54)
- Dimensions: 4.63" H x 5.14" W x 2.96" D
- Weight: 0.68 lbs
- Tripod Thread: 1/4"
- The Leica Lino L2P5 has 4 lines and two dots which are exactly at right angles to one another. This simpli-fies setting out tasks and makes your interior fitting-out more precise and efficient.
- Minor angular misalignments of ±4° are compensated automatically. If the angular misalignment is greater, the device does not project any lines or dots.
- With projection and levelling accuracy of ±1.5mm, the Leica Lino L2P5 is one of the most precise instruments in its class
- A magnetic multifunctional adaptor is supplied with the instrument, allowing the operator to securly fix the instrument to a wall or metal structure.