Jet JBOS-5 Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sander - 708404
1/2HP, 1Ph 115V
The JBOS-5 Benchtop Spindle Sander has a 1/2HP motor, and a large 14-1/2” tilting table. A heavy-duty worm gear system provides one-inch oscillating action, which prolongs sleeve life and helps prevent burnishing of the workpiece. Four inserts are provided, and 5 spindles with sanding sleeves.
See LARGER IMAGE
- JBOS-5 Oscillating Spindle Sander
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Oscillations Per Minute: 30 OPM
- Oscillation Stroke: 1"
- Spindle Speed: 1,725 ROM
- Table Size (L x W): 14-1/2" x 14-1/2"
- Table Tilt: 0 - 45 Degrees
- Motor Power: 1/2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- 1" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life.
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance.
- Oscillation gears run in a sealed lubricated box to prolong their life and durability.
- Table tilts to 45 degree to accommodate bevel sanding projects.
- Removable on/off safety switch prevents accidental start-up.
- Powerful 1/2HP induction motor easily handles the toughest sanding projects.
- Built-in 2" dust port keeps dust and debris out of the air.
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes.
- Four table inserts are provided (3/4" and 1" Oblong, 3/4" and 1" Round), to prevent dust and debris from falling into the motor, and help protect operator..
- Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy.
- Includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use.
- Includes 1/4", 1/2", 5/8", 1-1/2", 2" spindle assemblies with 100 grit paper.