Jet JWS-22CS Woodworking Shaper - 708320
1-1/2HP, 1Ph 115/230V, 1/2" and 3/4" Spindle
If you're looking for a space-saving shaper for your shop, the new JET JWS-22CS Shaper is what you need. This compact powerhouse features a 7000 and 9000 RPM reversing 1-1/2HP motor. The large 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" precision ground cast iron table provides a large, durable, work area. Safe, easy cutter set up is assisted by a positive detent spindle lock. The independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment, and a built in 4" dust port. If you feel you just don’t have the space, the nominal 23" x 25" footprint of this workhorse is sure to change your mind. Put the new JET JWS-22CS Shaper in your shop today, you'll know why JET products are "Built Better to Build Better."
See LARGER IMAGE
- JWS-22CS Shaper - 708320
- 1/2" Interchangeable Spindle
- 3/4" Interchangeable Spindle
- 1/4" Router Bit Collet
- 1/2" Router Bit Collet
- T-Slot Miter Gauge
- Cutter Guard
- Two Starting Pins
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Horsepower: 1.5
- RPM: 5000
- Table Height: 35-in
- Table Size w/ Extension: 41" x 18"
- Table Size w/o Extension: 28" x 18"
- Length: 24"
- Width: 14"
- Height: 35"
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Starting Pins for irregular shaping.
- Forward/reverse switch for left and right hand operation.
- Two reversible spindle speeds lets you select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters.
- Independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment and have zero-clearance capability.
- Extra-large handwheel is conveniently located for fast, easy and accurate spindle height adjustments.
- Positive detent spindle lock allows safer, easy cutter set-up.
- 4" dust port connects to your collection system to keep your workplace dust and debris-free.
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand has a removable cover for easy motor access.
- 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles and router bit collets for use with shaper cutter and router bits.
- Powerful 1-1/2HP motor delivers dependable power, even on heavy jobs.
- 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" solid cast iron table provides a durable work area.
- Two adjustable work hold-downs to secure your work while shaping.