Jet JWBS-14CS Bandsaw - 708115K
14" Closed Stand
A simple but strong bandsaw that is perfect for the home shop. It features very little setup when you first get it home but will promise years of solid heavy duty use. You won't regret buying this one!
See LARGER IMAGE
- JWBS-14CS Bandsaw
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Size/Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Cutting Capacity Width: 13-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Height: 6"
- Blade Length: 93-1/2"
- Blade Speed: 3,000 SFPM
- Table Size (L x W): 15" x 15"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 3/4"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Table Tilt: 10° L, 45° R
- Table Height from Floor: 43-1/2"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 300 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Stand Type: Closed
- Motor Voltage: 115V, 230V
- Prewired Voltage: 115V
- Motor Current: 10A, 5A
- 6" depth resaw capacity for cutting larger pieces of wood.
- 15" x 15" offset cast iron table gives you more work area in front of the blade.
- Cast iron frame construction for strength and rigidity, reduced vibration.
- 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust collection system.
- Precision computer balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking.
- Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process.
- Micro-adjustable lower blade guide reduces set up time and makes adjustments easier.
- Graphite impregnated polymer blade guides with roller bearing thrust guides provide quicker set-up and a cooler running blade.
- Six-spoke band wheels computer balanced to spin true without vibration.
- 3/8", 6 TPI woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away.