Jet 10-20 PLUS Benchtop Sander - 628900
7.0 Amp Service 1HP, 115V
This compact benchtop sander from JET may be small on size, but it's big on performance. The powerful 1HP motor will sand boards up to 3" thick and 20" wide; while the aluminum sanding drum is self-cooling to protect the sanding surface from heat damage. Whether you are a hobbyist or a craftsman who is just tight on shop space, this workhorse is sure to solve your sanding needs.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 10-20 PLUS Benchtop Sander
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Drum Length: 10"
- Drum Speed: 1,700 RPM
- Drum Diameter: 5"
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in-lbs Torque, Direct Drive, DC
- Conveyor Speed: 0 - 10 FPM
- Maximum Board Thickness: 3"
- Maximum Board Width: 20"
- Minimum Board Length: 2-1/4"
- Minimum Board Thickness: 1/32"
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115
- Motor Current: 7.0 A
- Infinitely variable-speed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate of up to 12 feet per minute and prevents machine overload.
- Patented conveyor belt TRACKERS dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments.
- Precision-machined and balanced extruded aluminum drum is self-cooling to protect the surface being sanded from heat-damage.
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life.
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a constant smooth sanding action for better results.
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe.
- Cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 1/16" per turn for precise sanding thickness control.
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy.
- On/off switch with overload protection is front-mounted for operator's convenience.
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control.
- Continuous-duty, 1HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time.