Stabila HL-100 Laser Hole Locator Kit
The HL100 laser hole locator is an easy-to-use point laser for aligning a series of holes in a straight line. The laser beam serves as a precise horizontal (level), incline / decline (slope) or vertical plumb reference point with a range up to 75 feet.
The HL-100 is specially designed to be installed and self-center itself onto the first drilled hole. Once the laser beam has been aligned, the projected laser dot serves to mark the drilling position on the next joist / stud.
- HL-100 Laser Hole Locator
- 2 Lock Down Nuts & Adapter Plate
- 2 AA Batteries
Upright Position: 1/16" @ 10'
Overhead Position: 3/32" @ 10'
Plumb: 1/8" @ 10'
- Adjustment Range: ±3°
- Laser Diode: 650nm
- Power Supply: 2 AA Batteries
- All joists / studs are marked by the laser and are ready to be drilled.
- Can be used to align holes from 7/8" to 43/4" wide using supplied lock-down nuts.
- Slope adjustments of 1° & 2° (1/8"/ft, 1/4"/ft).