Shark Saw Pullsaws
"Pull to Cut Won't Buckle or Jump"
The "pull-to-cut" method of these pullsaws place the blade in tension and can utilize the thin blade which gives the least resistance resulting in the fastest and cleanest cuts.
- The pull saw blades are made of high carbon spring steel with minimal teeth set.
- Individual saw teeth are diamond ground (not stamped) on three edges for extremely smooth and fast cuts.
- SharkSaw teeth are "Electric Impulse Hardened" to stay sharp up to 5 times longer than an ordinary saw.
- Teeth are longer and angled to work efficiently with "pull-to-cut" method, every 5th tooth is made at a different angle to clean debris from the kerf.
- Handles are made of high impact ABS plastic, designed with a push button blade release for blade replacement and compact storage.