Ridgid Tube Cutters
Ridgid Quick-Acting Tubing Cutters
- Feature a quick-acting design, I-beam construction, hardened wear surfaces and thrust bearing slide assemblies for smooth operation.
- Models 151 and 152 feature fold-away reamers.
Ridgid Close-Quarters Tubing Cutters
- Designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter, hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing.
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing, large knurled feed screw knob gives easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
Ridgid Constant Swing Tubing Cutters
- Cuts copper, brass and aluminum tubing and thin-wall conduit.
- Telescoping feed screw design keeps the cutter at the same length regardless of tubing diameter - good for tight spaces.
- Features an enclosed feed screw to eliminate clogging and jamming, grooved rollers for close-to-flare cuts, and a fold-away reamer.
- Spare cutter wheel included in the knob.
- Made from high-strength zinc alloy.
Ridgid Tubing & Conduit Cutters
- Clean, square cuts are easily made on copper, brass, aluminum and thin-wall conduit.
- 15 and 20 feature a convenient fold-away reamer.