Ridgid 26148 Micro CG-100 Combustible Gas Sniffer
The 26148 Combustible Gas Sniffer is a smart, gas-leak locating tool that can quickly and accurately identify the presence of combustible gases. The Micro CG-100 is designed to detect methane, propane, butane, ammonia, carbon monoxide, and many other common combustible gases. Even low-levels of gas can be detected in seconds. The Micro CG-100 Gas Sniffer is a great tool for ensuring proper gas line installations and checking for maintenance and repair needs.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Micro CG-100 Combustible Gas Sniffer
Gases Detected: Methane, Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Formaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulfide
- Detection Range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane)
- Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane)
- Classifications: Class 1, Division 1 (ABCD)
- Calibration: Automatic
- Weight: 16 oz
- Rugged, stylish design makes it easy to use and capable of withstanding job site abuse.
- Tri-Mode Detection: operator can be alerted with a visible signal, audible alarm, or silent vibration.
- Silent vibration mode avoids alerting others and is great for loud, daylight construction environments.
- Extra-long AA battery life (>20 hours) ensures maximum up-time.
- Adjustable sensitivity (high and low settings) provides precise leak locating capability.
- 16" probe hose allows operator to reach tight, confined spaces.
- LED Light at end of probe helps locate leaks in poorly-lit spaces.
- Built-in clip provides easy, secure probe hose storage.