Ridgid Micro CA-300 Inspection Camera
Record & Playback Inspection Camera for Use In Almost Any Environment
Documentation made easy with the new Ridgid Micro CA-300 Inspection Camera, the next evolution of the MicroExplorer Inspection Camera. Easily record still images and videos of problems in hard-to reach areas and then share these findings with the RIDGIDConnect solution. Comfortable pistol-grip design, large screen, and rugged anodized aluminum camera head with four bright LEDs make it easy to detect and diagnose the unreachable. Get the perfect view with enhanced features like image rotation and digital zoom.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Micro CA-300 Inspection Camera
- 17mm Camera Head
- AC Adapter
- Headset with Microphone
- Hook, Mirror & Magnet Attachments
- 4GB SD Card
- USB Cable
- RCA Cable
- Four "AA" Batteries
- Display (320x240 Resolution): 3.5" Color LCD
- Camera Head: Aluminum 17mm
- Lighting: 4 Adjustable LEDs
- Cable Reach: 3'
- Video Output: AVI (320 x 240) Resolution
- External Memory: SD Card up to 32 GB (4GB SD card included)
- Power Source: Rechargeable 3.7V Li-Ion Battery
- The micro CA-300 comes standard with a rugged 3/4 inch, 17mm anodized aluminum camera head with 4 super bright LEDs.
- 90° image rotation for viewing at any angles.
- RCA video out for recording.
- Larger 3.5" LCD screen for better viewing.
- Adjustable LED lighting to illuminate hard-to-reach areas.