Ridgid 31123 SeeSnake Micro Inspection Camera
The 9.5mm Inspection Camera
The Ridgid 31123 SeeSnake Micro inspection camera allows you to easily perform visual inspections in hard to reach areas. Its comfortable pistol grip design and forward facing controls make it easy to detect and diagnose the unreachable. The 31123 is equipped with the 9.5 mm camera head for up-close visual inspections in tight places.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SeeSnake Micro Inspection Camera
- 9.5mm Camera Head
- 3' Cable
- 3' RCA Cable
- One Mirror Attachment
- One Hook Attachment
- One Magnet Attachment
- Four AA Batteries
- One Carrying Case
New model coming.
- Display Type: 2.5" Color LCD
- Display Resolution: 160 x 234 Pixels
- Camera Head: Aluminum 9.5mm
- Lighting: 2 Adjustable LEDs
- Cable Reach: 3' (expandable to 30' with optional extensions)
- Video Output: 3' RCA Cable
- Waterproof: Camera & Cable to 10'
- Power Source: 4 AA Batteries
- Run-Time: 6 Hrs Continuous Use
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- The 31123 SeeSnake Micro allows for easy visual inspections in hard to reach areas.
- Lightweight, hand held design means it can go wherever you go.
- Easily find and diagnose problems with the 3" flexible cable, with available cable extensions to expand cable reach up to 30'.
- Comes standard with a full color camera, adjustable lighting and a high visibility 2.4" LCD monitor for crisp visual inspections.
- The comfortable pistol grip design and forward facing controls make it easy to operate and control.
- Incorporates a Video-out port so you can hook it up to a larger monitor or record your findings to review later.
- Camera and Cable are waterproof in up to 10 Feet of water if connected correctly.
- RCA video cable included for working with a larger external monitor and recording.
- Optional 17mm camera head accessory available for general inspection.
- The 31123 SeeSnake Micro includes hook, magnet and mirror attachments for added versitility.