Ridgid 31118 SeeSnake Micro Inspection Camera
The 17mm Inspection Camera
The Ridgid 31118 SeeSnake Micro inspection camera allows you to easily perform visual inspections in hard to reach areas. Its lightweight, handheld design means that it can be carried anywhere - providing solutions when and where you need them, while allowing you to offer more services and increase productivity. The 31118 is equipped with the 17 mm camera head for general use.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 31118 SeeSnake Micro Inspection Camera
- 17mm Camera Head
- 3' Cable
- 3' RCA Cable
- One Mirror Attachment
- One Hook Attachment
- One Magnet Attachment
- Four AA Batteries
- One Carrying Case
New model coming.
- Display Type: 2.5" Color LCD
- Display Resolution: 160 x 234 Pixels
- Camera Head: Aluminum 17mm
- Lighting: 2 Adjustable LEDs
- Cable Reach: 3' (expandable to 30' with optional extensions)
- Video Output: 3' RCA Cable
- Waterproof: Camera & Cable to 10'
- Power Source: 4 AA Batteries
- Run-Time: 6 Hrs Continuous Use
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- The 31118 SeeSnake Micro allows for easy visual inspections in hard to reach areas.
- Lightweight, hand held design means it can go wherever you go.
- Easily find and diagnose problems with the 3" flexible cable, with available cable extensions to expand cable reach up to 30'.
- Comes standard with a full color camera, adjustable lighting and a high visibility 2.4" LCD monitor for crisp visual inspections.
- The comfortable pistol grip design and forward facing controls make it easy to operate and control.
- Incorporates a Video-out port so you can hook it up to a larger monitor or record your findings to review later.
- Camera and Cable are waterproof in up to 10 Feet of water if connected correctly.
- RCA video cable included for working with a larger external monitor and recording.
- Optional 9.5mm camera head accessory available for up-close visual inspections in tight spaces.
- The 31118 SeeSnake Micro includes hook, magnet and mirror attachments for added versitility.