The Bit Dr 20XR
The Bit Dr is the cure for the common screwdriver. One Bit Dr XR packs the function of a 21-piece driver set in the weight of one standard screwdriver.
- Bit Doctor
- 10 Double-sided Xtra Bits
- Slotted Sizes: 1, 3, 4 & 5
- Phillips Sizes: 0, 1, 2 & 3
- Allen (Hex) Sizes: 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, & 1/4
- Female Hex Sizes: 3/16, & 1/4
- Star Sizes: T10, T15, T20, & T25
- Square Sizes: 1 & 2
- Six torque-enhanced driving positions: from fully extended (8" screwdriver), to 90 degrees (stubby L-handled) and closed (4" screwdriver).
- Three length adjustments available by modifying the driver configuration.
- rovides functionality of larger screwdriver sets but weighs only 6 ounces.
- Free-wheeling fingertip control provides ability start or finish screw with ease.
- Intuitive ratcheting mechanism is engaged with driving force, disengaged when not driving, thus preventing the need to reconnect driver to screw.
- Integrated bit carriage ensures bits won't get lost.
- Hardened, steel components with nickel plated finish for corrosion protection.
- Ergonomic molded glass-reinforced nylon handle.
- Integrated cushioned rubber grip.
- QS 9000 certified manufacturing.