Klein Electrical Testers
Non-contact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires.
See LARGER IMAGE
NCVT-2 Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester
- Frequency Range: 50-500 Hz
- Voltage Range: 12-1,000 Volts AC
- Power: Two alkaline 1.5V AAA
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application.
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires.
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems.
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace.
- Digitally controlled ON/OFF power button.
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life.
- Microprocessor controlled low-battery indicator.
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection.
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction; convenient pocket clip.