Klein Electrical Testers
Non-contact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires.
See LARGER IMAGE
NCVT-3 Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- Frequency Range: 50-500 Hz
- Voltage Range: 12-1,000 Volts AC
- Power: Two alkaline 1.5V AAA
- Weight: 4.0 oz
- Non-contact detection of 12 – 1000V AC in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems.
- Simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing of voltage strength.
- The audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer it gets to the voltage source.
- "Auto Power-Off" conserves and extends battery life.
- Screw-thread battery cap with o-ring ensures dustproof and waterproof ingress protection.
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides easy storage and quick access.
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft. (2 m)
- Safety Rating: CAT IV 1000V