Klein 63060 Ratcheting Cable Cutter
- 63060 Ratcheting Cable Cutter
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Overall Length: 10-1/4"
- High-leverage ratchet mechanism for single-handed cutting of copper and aluminum cables, leaving no burrs or sharp edges.
- Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut.
- Quick release lever opens blades easily in every cutting position. (Allows removal of the cable before completion of cut).
- Precision ratcheting mechanism holds cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort.
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness.
- Plastic covered handles with hand guards for comfort and firm grip.
- Locking lever keeps handles closed for easy transport; fits in a toolbox or bag.
- One-year warranty.