General Tools Protractors
Designed for the specialized operations necessary in construction jobs, cabinetmaking and fine carpentry.
- Use this protractor/angle finder to measure and mark the degrees of an angle on outside, inside and sloped angles.
- Fine black graduations from 0° to 80° in opposite directions.
- Brass lock nut.
18" Steel Protractor
General's industrial quality steel rules are precision made with etched fine black graduations for easy reading and long life.
- 6" adjustable protractor arm locks into desired position with knurled thumb nut.
- Preferred by machinists, draftspeople, and mechanics for setting bevels, measuring and transferring angles.
- Made of ground stainless steel for optimum accuracy.
- Permanently etched graduations from 0 to 180¡ in opposite directions.
- 3-3/8" x 2" head.