General NGD268 Natural Gas Detector
Industrial Uses, HVAC, Plumbing and Plant Maintenance
The NGD268 Natural Gas Detector will detect methane, natural gases, coal gases, hexane, propane, ethane, Butane, pentane, isopropyl alcohol, halogenation hydrocarbon, (Methanol, Ethanol, Butanol) aether, ketone (butone, protone), Hydrogen, toluene, and other compounds, (gasoline, industrial solvent, lacquer, refrigerant, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, sulfured hydrogen, acetic acid, etc).
See LARGER IMAGE
- NGD268 Natural Gas Detector
- 4.8V Rechargeable Battery
- AC Power Adaptor
- Gas sensitivity: 50 ppm~100% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- Startup time: Less than 30 sec
- Response time: Less than 3 sec
- Visual LED displays 10 levels for each of 3 gas ranges: Green for low levels; Yellow for moderate; Red for dangerous levels
- Operating Conditions: -4¼ F to 140¼ F, <98% RH
- Size: 170 mm x 62 mm x 26 mm
- Battery Life: Up to 8 Hrs
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Highly sensitive wide range gas detector.
- Quick response to combustible gas leaks.
- 3-color leak indication.
- LED & audio indication.
- Gas concentration alarm.
- Adjustable sensitivity.