General Tools Calipers
Plastic, Direct Reading Inch Dial Caliper
- Freewheeling friction roller for repetitive and accurate readings.
- State-of-art reinforced plastic gives precision capabilities at an economical price.
- Measuring capacity 0 to 6".
- Contrasting color coded dial is graduated in .01 and 64ths with inch and mm on bar scale.
- Measures 4 ways: inside, outside, depth and step readings.
- No-glare easy-to-read dial with adjustable bezel.
- Fractional conversion table on back.
- Packed in reusable plastic hang-up case.
- Caliper legs are forged of special caliper steel. Hardened and tempered bow springs and fulcrum spools assure uniform tension without side play.
- Adjusting screw has a self-seating washer and nut to permit quick and positive adjustment.
- Calipers have hardened measurement faces.