General International 75-050T M1 Mortiser
5/8" Hollow Chisel Mortiser
See LARGER IMAGE
- 75-050T M1 Mortiser
- Mortising Chisel & Bit Set
We Do Not Ship This Item
- Chisel Capacity: 1/4" to 5/8"
- Maximum Chisel Stroke: 9"
- Distance from Fence to Center Chisel: 4"
- Distance from ¯ Chisel to Table (Chisel 1/4"): 6" to 9"
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2Ó (13 Mm)
- Table Size: 13-1/2" x 9"
- Fence Size: 14-1/8" x 2-7/8"
- Base Size: 14-1/8" x 10-3/8"
- Overall Height: 29"
- Spindle Speed: 1,720 RPM
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110 V, 1 Ph, 3.8 A
- Weight: 106 lbs
- Heavy duty cast-iron head, column and base built for steady vibration free performance.
- Head slides on precision machined cast-iron dovetail ways - stroke is controlled by a gas head-cylinder for smooth operation.
- Head tilts up to 30° left or right for angled mortising, and pivots up to 180° for off table mortising.
- Adjustable head height extends working capacity by up to 3Ó (up to 9Ó under chisel), to accommodate work with taller workpieces.
- Equipped with easy to adjust dual depth stop for complete control of both down stroke depth and upstroke travel.
- Large feed handle with extra long,multiposition arm for better leverage and increased feed control.
- Includes an adjustable workpiece stop, handwheel controlled clamp and a column mounted hold-down.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor with start capacitor for smooth start-up and longer running life.
- Dust protected on/off switch.