General International 30-005HC M1 Planer
13" Planer with Helical Head
Designed for industrial applications with a continuous duty rating. Totally enclosed, fan cooled, permanently lubricated motor.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 30-005HC M1 Planer
We Do Not Ship This Item
- Table area with extensions: 28-5/8" x 13"
- Maximum planing width: 13"
- Maximum thickness of stock: 6"
- Minimum thickness of stock: 1/8"
- Minimum length of stock: 5"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/16"
- Cutterhead speed: 9,700 RPM
- Feed speed: 26 FPM
- Motor: 2HP, 120V, 1 Ph, 15A
- Weight: 64.0 lbs
- Powerful 2 HP 15 A motor with thermal overload protection.
- Front and rear fold-down extension tables for smooth easy stock feeding.
- Top mounted rollers for multiple passes.
- Built-in inset lifting handles.
- Large depth of cut adjustment handle Ð one full rotation equals 1/16".
- Easy to read thickness indicator with graduated scale in inches and metric.
- Safety on/off switch with key. Unit cannot be started when key is removed from switch.
- Depth of cut indicator.
- Pre-set depth stop for repeat cuts at 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4".
- Included dust hood has both 2 1/2" and 4" dust hose outlets.
- Cutterhead supported on 4 threaded posts to ensure head stability and minimize workpiece snipe.