Festool CT 36 E Cleantex HEPA Dust Extractor
9.5 Gal Capacity, 137 CFM Max Suction, HEPA Filter
- CT 36 E HEPA Vacuum
- 1"x 11.5' Anti-static Suction Hose
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- 1 HEPA Filter
When it comes to capacity, the CT 36 is the largest of the lot. The CT 36 can tackle any task with ease with plenty of suction force and capacity to spare. Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 350-1,200 Watts, 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Max Suction Capacity: 137 CFM
- Noise Level...
Low Setting: 62 dB
Max Setting: 71 dB
- Dimensions: 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.5"
- Weight: 29.8 lbs
- A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.
- The CT 36 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool.
- Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
- The CT 36 comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction.
- Optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT 36 top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage.
- The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over.
- A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting.
- The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
- For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT 36 will shut off automatically when full thanks to Level Stop technology.
- For industrial design the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord for heavy use.
- A cord wrap is supplied to attach to the rear of the unit.
- With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 36 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise.