Festool CT 33 E Dust Extractor
8.7 Gal Capacity, Weighs 32.0 lbs, 134 CFM Max Suction, HEPA Filter
When it comes to capacity, the CT 33 E dust extractor vacuum is the largest of the lot. Packing 8.7 gallons of capacity and 134 CFM, the CT 33 can tackle any task with ease. From detail sanding to planing to routing to sawing, the CT 33, with our largest capacity, will give you the longest run-time without changing your filter bag.
- CT 33 E Vacuum
- 11.5' Anti-static Suction Hose
- One Filter Bag
- 1 HEPA Filter
With capacity to handle your workshop needs, and excellent mobility, the CT 33 E dust extractor will help you work faster, easier, and smarter regardless of your environment.
Tool not available for export.
See other Vacuums.
- Power Rating: 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Capacity: 5.8 Gallons
- Static Water Lift: 90"
- Max Suction Capacity: 134 CFM
- Noise Level...
Low Setting: 62 dB
Max Setting: 72 dB
- Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 22"
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Runs remarkably quiet, emitting only 62dB at the low setting.
- The bypass blower port allows you to evacuate unpleasant odors and fumes from the jobsite, by attaching an additional hose.
- HEPA filters are standard and remove 99.99% of particulate to 0.3 micron.
- The flat top with locking latches allows you to transport tools and accessories securely and conveniently when used with a Festool Systainer.
- The convenient scrubber handle removes the accumulation of dust and debris on the internal filter, without the need to open the machine and improves air circulation across the motor.
- Everything needs its own storage space. The cord can be wound on the dedicated cord wrap to prevent it from getting in the way during transportation.
- With wet applications, the internal sensors monitor the fluid level and switches the mobile dust extractor off when the container is full (dirt trap available as an accessory).
- Standard antistatic equipment protects against electrostatic charging.
- Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control.
- Large castors and wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.
- Locking brake on rear wheels means no accidental movement.
- Motor features thermal protection shutting itself off if it gets too hot, thereby protecting your investment.
- Variable suction power and works with all Festool products that have integrated dust extraction.
- The CT 33 E is both a wet and dry unit.