Festool CT 26 E Cleantex HEPA Dust Extractor
6.9 Gal Capacity, 137 CFM Max Suction, HEPA Filter
The CT 26 E dust extractor vacuum has more than enough capacity to handle most shop applications, while still maintaining a portable format. A longtime favorite and one of our most popular units.
- CT 26 E HEPA Vacuum
- 1"x 11.5' Anti-static Suction Hose
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- 1 HEPA Filter
If a primary consideration is shop usage with occasional portability then the CT 26 E dust extractor will exceed your expectations. Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 350-1,200 Watts, 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Capacity: 6.9 Gallons
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Max Suction Capacity: 137 CFM
- Noise Level...
Low Setting: 62 dB
Max Setting: 71 dB
- Dimensions: 24.8" x 14.4" x 21.2"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.
- The CT 26 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool.
- Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
- The CT 26 comes standard our new self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag which reduces suction.
- Optimize efficiency with the low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT 26 top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage and docking station that allows the connection of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage.
- The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping over.
- A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting.
- The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static (AS) hose is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
- For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT 26 will shut off automatically when full thanks to Level Stop technology.
- For industrial design the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord for heavy use.
- A cord wrap is supplied to attach to the rear of the unit.
- With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 26 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise.