Festool CT 22 E Dust Extractor
5.8 Gal Capacity, Weighs 26.5 lbs, 134 CFM Max Suction, HEPA Filter
The CT 22 E dust extractor vacuum has more than enough capacity to handle most shop applications, while still maintaining a portable format. A longtime favorite and one of our most popular units.
- CT 22 E Vacuum
- 11.5' Anti-static Suction Hose
- One Filter Bag
- 1 HEPA Filter
If a primary consideration is shop usage with occasional portability then the CT 22 E dust extractor will exceed your expectations. Tool not available for export.
See other Vacuums.
- Power Rating: 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Capacity: 5.8 Gallons
- Static Water Lift: 90"
- Max Suction Capacity: 134 CFM
- Noise Level...
Low Setting: 62 dB
Max Setting: 72 dB
- Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 17"
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Runs remarkably quiet, emitting only 62dB at the low setting.
- The bypass blower port allows you to evacuate unpleasant odors and fumes from the jobsite, by attaching an additional hose.
- HEPA filters are standard and remove 99.99% of particulate to 0.3 micron.
- The flat top with locking latches allows you to transport tools and accessories securely and conveniently when used with a Festool Systainer.
- The convenient scrubber handle removes the accumulation of dust and debris on the internal filter, without the need to open the machine and improves air circulation across the motor.
- Everything needs its own storage space. The cord can be wound on the dedicated cord wrap to prevent it from getting in the way during transportation.
- With wet applications, the internal sensors monitor the fluid level and switches the mobile dust extractor off when the container is full (dirt trap available as an accessory).
- Standard antistatic equipment protects against electrostatic charging.
- Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control.
- Large castors and wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.
- Locking brake on rear wheels means no accidental movement.
- Motor features thermal protection shutting itself off if it gets too hot, thereby protecting your investment.
- Variable suction power and works with all Festool products that have integrated dust extraction.
- The CT 22 E is both a wet and dry unit.