Festool 584084 CT 48 E Cleantex HEPA Dust Extractor
12.7 Gal Capacity, 137 CFM Max Suction, HEPA Filter
- CT 48 E HEPA Vacuum
- 1"x 11.5' Anti-static Suction Hose
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- 1 HEPA Filter
When it comes to capacity, the CT 48 is the largest of the lot. The CT 48 can tackle any task with ease with plenty of suction force and capacity to spare. Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
SPECIAL PRICE: $658.75
15% off price valid through June 30th.
- Power Rating: 350-1,200 Watts, 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Capacity: 12.7 Gallons
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Max Suction Capacity: 137 CFM
- Noise Level...
Low Setting: 62 dB
Max Setting: 71 dB
- Dimensions: 28.1" x 15.4" x 39.5"
- Weight: 29.8 lbs
- 12.7 gallon (48 L) capacity.
- Compact design with surprisingly large volume.
- High performance turbine for consistent high-power suction.
- Stepless speed adjustment allows for precise dust extraction.
- Soft starting with shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off ideal for power and air tools.
- Antistatic function prevents static buildup during use.
- Modular plug-in slot allows for maximum customization, flexibility, and variety in use.
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction.
- LevelStop automatic level monitor switches off the power before the unit can overflow when vacuuming liquids.
- Hose garage and cord holder keep the unit self contained for easy storage when transporting or while not in use.
- Sys-Dock system allows for the attachment of all Festool Systainers (sizes 1-5) and all Festool Sortainers to the top for tool storage and contained portability.
- Optimum filter bag usage thanks to the economical SELFCLEAN bag reduces the frequency of changes needed and the number of filter bags used.
- Quick release clip system allows for fast and easy bag changes, no tools required.
- Single-point locking foot brake to prevent unintentional rolling, especially useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting.
- Low-abrasion tires protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother.
- Specifically designed for optimized servicing which saves time and money.