Festool HL 850 E Planer
The HL 850 E planer lets you cut flush to an adjacent surface because it can plane across the entire width of the rabbet. Because the planer head is mounted to one side, it sits flush with the opposite side of the planer housing. The retractable side guard makes planing safer, and it swings up and to the side as the rabbet depth increases. Planing up to the edge in deep rabbets is no longer a problem.
- HL 850 E Planer
- Parallel Guide
- Rebate Depth Guide
- Systainer 3 Carrying Case
A unique planer, the HL 850 E is very quiet and very fast. Change cutting depth with the planer running. Always a clear view of the rebate edge. Create distressed or rough-hewn effects with accessory heads, or convert into a bench-mounted planer with optional bench unit.
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 7.0 Amps, 120V
- Drive Shaft Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Cutting Depth: 0 - 9/64" (0 - 3.5 mm)
- Rebating Depth: Unlimited
- Head Width: 3-15/64" (82 mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Planer head is mounted on one side for unlimited rebate depth and planing up to the edge.
- Single spiral carbide blade requires no adjustment of cutting circle diameter and planer head.
- The fastest blade change - takes only 60 seconds.
- Long plate at front and rear.
- Lockable planing depth adjuster.
- V-groove in shoe for corner beveling.
- Pivoted chip deflector and dust extraction port mounts on left or right side.
- Electronics with 3 control and monitoring functions: controlled smooth start-up, constant speed under load, and temperature-triggered overload protection.