Festool DX 93 E Deltex Sander, 567738
A Versatile Sander for Difficult and Hard-To-Reach Spots
The Deltex DX 93 E provides excellent sanding results in even the tightest of corners. The Deltex triangular sanding pad means you can power sand using the full area of the pad, saving labor and eliminating time-consuming manual sanding in problem areas. Excellent finish sander for tight spots using finer grits.
- DX 93 E Deltex Sander
- StickFix 93 V Sanding Pad
- Flat Sanding Pad
- 1 Abrasive Sheet
- Systainer 1 Carrying Case
Festool gear-driven sanders are designed for strong abrasion through reduction gearing. This means that they are ideal for stripping off old, thick, and stubborn coatings.
Tool not available for export.
New model coming soon.
- Power Rating: 1.3 Amps, 120V
- Pad Size: 3-11/16"
- Sanding Stroke: 3/32"
- Speed: 5,000 - 9,500 OPM
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Full-area sanding into every corner through orbital sanding motion.
- Sanding stroke of 2.5 mm guarantees above average material removal.
- Integrated dust extractor port.
- Stepless electronic speed control for various uses.
- StickFix (H&L) sanding system for fast replacement of sanding pad and abrasives.