Festool PSB 300 EQ 8-1/4" Trion Jigsaw
Easy, One-Handed Control with D-Handle Grip
The secret to splinter-free cuts is full material support at the cutting point. Trion jigsaw splinter guards are designed to be cut by the blade for perfect zero-clearance between the blade and the splinterguard. The resultant cut is clean through the entire piece with little or no finishing required. The D-handle PSB 300 features a finger tip trigger and smaller profile grip. The PSB 300 has all the qualities of the PS 300, with the addition of a comfortable D-handle for easy one-handed use.
- Trion PSB 300 EQ Jigsaw
- 2 Multipurpose Wood Blades
- Splinter Guard
- Chip Guard
- Plug It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 1 Carrying Case
The Trion has 3-way blade guidance - first by the pendulum rod, second by the pendulum guide roller, and third at the cutting point by two carbide plates, the patented CP (Carbide Precision) blade guide. The blade stays at exactly the pre-set angle, for precise cuts of all kinds including bevel or miter cuts, and reduced sway out in tight radius cuts. You get virtually no cutting errors, spoiled workpieces, or need for reworking. The Festool Trion jigsaws are among the most powerful jigsaws in existence, with a full 720 W. They can cut 4 3/4" wooden beams, 3/4" aluminum, or 3/8" steel.
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 6.0 Amps, 120V
- Saw Blade Speed: 1,000 to 2,900 RPM
- Pendulum Stroke Adjustment: 4 Stages
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 45 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Non-Ferrous Metals: 3/4"
Soft Steel: 3/8"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Patented three-way blade guide for precise perpendicular cuts.
- Splinter guard (plastic zero clearance insert) for splinter-free cuts.
- Multi-Material-Control electronics for constant cutting speed and cleaner cuts.
- 0-45 degree bevel adjustment for bevel and miter cuts.
- Non-scarring base plate.
- Easy FastFix blade change.
- Variable Speed Control.
- Low center of gravity and ergonomic switch placement for untiring work.
- Adjustable pendulum stroke for powerful forward movement.
- Efficient chip and dust extraction for reduced cleanup and better working environment.
- Highly durable, sturdy long-life components.
- Plug it detachable power cord.