Festool TS 75 EQ 8-1/4" Circular Saw
Power and Precision in the Palm of Your Hand
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work.
The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- TS 75 EQ Circular Saw
- 75" Guide Rail
- Universal Saw Blade
- Limit Stop FS/2
- Plastic Splinterguard
- Systainer 5 Carrying Case
Cut through your workload like never before with the TS 75 plunge-cut saw. Take on bigger projects with our largest cutting depth yet - 2 15/16" or 2 3/4" with the included guide rail. And with 13 amps of adjustable power, the TS 75 has plenty of muscle to spare - powerful enough to cut through steel doors. And it won't tire you out as quickly since it weighs less than 14 lbs. A limit stop and slip clutch drastically reduce the effects of kickbacks, making the TS 75 much safer to use. The splinter guard and guide rail make glue-ready cuts a reality. Add it all up and you have a fierce, versatile saw that's easy on the user and tough on everything else. Unlike conventional pendulum-cover circular saws, Festool's design allows the saw blade to retract into the housing giving you the option to start and end the cut accurately anywhere on the material. All of this innovation means a quicker, safer and more cost-effective precision tool. The dust extraction port ensures less dust and a clear view of the workpiece.
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 13.0 Amps, 120V
- Saw Blade Speed: 1350 to 3550 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Bevel Cuts: 0 to 45 Degrees
- Cutting Depth Capacities...
Straight Down: 2-3/4"
At 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Cutting Depth Without Guide Rail: 2-15/16"
- Dust Extractor Connection: 1" & 1-7/16"
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- Comfortable, precise, and safe, thanks to guided saw blade with plunge-cut principle.
- Quick and easy cutting depth adjustment.
- Bevel unit allows you to swivel the blade by up to 45 degrees on the guide rail for clean cut edges even on bevel cuts.
- Detachable Plug-it cord, if the cord gets damaged, just plug in a new one yourself.
- Rotating dust extractor connector, easy to adjust the dust extraction to suit your work.
- Spring-loaded riving knife, retracts into the housing automatically during plunge cuts.
- MMC electronics with 6 control and monitoring functions, including soft start, constant speed under load, stepless speed adjustment, temperature and current-triggered overload protection.
- FastFix saw blade changing system for easy blade change.
- Triple motor bearing, improves running smoothness and extends service life.
- Zero-play guidance, adjust the saw base on the guide rail without tools.
- Splinterguard on both sides of the cut, guide rail rubber splinterguard on one side, attachable plastic splinter guard on the other side of the blade.
- Slip clutch drastically reduces the effects of kickbacks.