Festool 561287 KAPEX KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Capacity In a Compact Design
The Kapex KS 120 is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will make cuts that rival the finest trim work being done today. Engineered to be lightweight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 561287 KAPEX KS 120 EB Miter Saw
- Miter Fast Angle Transfer Device
- Workpiece Clamp
- HW Carbide Tipped Saw Blade Z 60
- Interior trim- cutting molding to length, compound bevel cuts, crown, base, case, chair rail.
- Flooring - cut to length, base molding, quarter round, thresholds.
- Woodworker - squaring lumber, cut to length operations, molding.
- Light construction - framing, rafters, joists, etc.
Finally a sliding compound miter saw that combines a large cutting capacity with a compact lightweight design that achieves the precision needed for high quality results and detailed solutions to inspire any professional user.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 13.0 Amps, 120V
- Saw Blade Speed: 1,400 to 3,400 RPM
- Saw Blade Diameter: 10-1/4"
- Arbor: 30mm
- Cutting depth at 90/90: 12" x 3.46" or 305mm x 88mm
- Cutting depth at 45/90: 8.46" x 3.46" or 215mm x 88mm
- Cutting depth at 45/45 (left): 8.46" x 2.16" or 215mm x 55mm
- Cutting depth at 45/45 (right): 8.46" x 1.37" or 215mm x 35mm
- Special cut depth at 45/90 (right): 0.78" x 4.72" or 20mm x 120mm
- Crown moulding diagonal cut: 6-5/8"
- Inclination Angle: 47 Degree / 47 Degree
- Mitre Angle: 50 Degree / 60 Degree
- Dust Extractor Connection: 27mm and 36mm
- Weight: 47.0 lbs
- Dual Line Lasers- allows for complete accuracy in cut.
- Locking Mechanism-Head does not move-locks in place.
- Ability to cut wood paper thin.
- Saw Blade have a 30mm arbor, with 10-1/4" blades designed not over torqued.
- Weight of only 47 lbs. opposed over 65 competitions.
- 91% Dust Extraction Efficiency with the recommended use on CT22 and CT33 vacuum only.
- Saw can be used against the wall-NO back action.
- Existing Sustainer's can be used to increase base for larger capacity.
- Cuts along the bisector without making calculations.
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts.
- FastFix blade changing.
- Compact lightweight design.
- High precision fine adjustment and duel line laser.
- Large cutting capacity: 305mm x 88mm at 90 degrees.
- Large work piece cutting depth of 120mm.
- Miter Fast angle transfer device- eliminates angle calculations.
- Fastfix saw blade changing system - faster, easier blade change.
- Cord wrap - stores and protects power cord for transport.
- MMC Electronics - variable speed, constant speed, protection.
- special cutting position -cuts up to 6-5/8" crown nested.
- Rail forward design - rails are fixed - head moves.
- Wide rail design - minimizes head play.
- Fine adjustment of bevel - increases accuracy of bevel cuts.
- The KAPEX KS 120 dual-line laser indicates cut kerf mark- aids precision cutting.