Festool RTS 400 Orbital Finish Sander, 201221
Small, Flat Surface Finish Sander
A sander well-suited for a wide range of one-handed applications, the RTS 400 is ideal for working on flat, vertical, and overhead surfaces because of its compact design and weight of only 2.6 lbs Like the DTS 400, step-less variable speed improves working results, and vibration-stop balancing reduces fatigue during prolonged use.
- RTS 400 Sheet Sander
- StickFix 3-5/32" x 5-1/4" Sanding Pad
- 1 Abrasive Sheet
- Filter Cartridge
- Plug-It Detachable Power Cord
- Systainer 1 Carrying Case
Tool not available for export.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Power Rating: 2.0 Amps, 120V
- Pad Size: 3-5/32" x 5-1/4"
- Sanding Stroke: 5/64"
- Speed: 6,000 - 12,000 OPM
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work.
- One-handed sander for small surfaces, edges and tight corners.
- Sanding off paint and varnishes on window frames.
- Sanding natural wood and veneer prior to varnishing.
- Sanding close to edges on different materials.
- More powerful motor - now with MMC Electronics and 250 watts - a 25% increase.
- Improved ergonomics - rubberized grip textured surfaces.
- Robust power switch - longer lifecycle with greater ease-of-use.
- Interlocking dust port - works with latest generation of CT Connector for improved retention.
- Dust Extraction - capture the dust as it is made.