FallTech 7410 Reusable Hinged Roof Anchor
Rated at 5,000 lbs
7410 reusable roof anchor is constructed using rugged alloy steel with a yellow chromate finish. It is easily installed and removed from trusses or sheathing and uses either 12 #14 x 3-1/2" screws of 20 16d nails. Fits any roof peak up to 12/12 and can also be mounted perfectly flat.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 7410 Roof Anchor
- Wing Plates: SAE 1008 Steel
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel - Min 5,000 lbs
- Tensile Strength: Min 5,000 lbs
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs
- Heavy-duty alloy steel plates and D-ring.
- Reusable when attached with screws.
- Holes marked for use with either nails or screws.
- Hinged design conforms to most roof peaks.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.