Earlex HG2000 Heat Gun
Earlex HG2000 Professional Variable Temperature LCD Heat Gun
Remove paint and varnishes fast with the Earlex HG2000 Professional Electronic LCD Heat Gun. This versatile, one of a kind heat gun is ideal for the advanced DIY'er and the professional. Earlex heat guns are the ultimate tool for removing all types of paints and coatings from a wide range of surfaces. These easy to use heat guns contain multiple heat settings making it ideal for heat shrinking and bending plastic, defrosting pipes, removing vinyl floor tiles, soldering, softening adhesives, drying damp or wet surfaces, ageing or drying wood along with many other uses. The lightweight 2 lb heat gun contains 1500 watts, 120 volts and a long life ceramic element supported by a two year warranty.
- HG2000 Heat Gun
- Concentrator Nozzle
- Glass Protection Nozzle
- Hook Nozzle
- Large Heat Deflector Nozzle
- Multi Angle Scraper
- Flat Blade Scraper
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 1,500 Watt
- Heat Settings: 55 Heat Settings from 122°F to 1200°F
- Fan: 5 Speeds
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- This professionally rated heat gun comes with a hardwearing body, stay cool soft grip handle and modern electronic rear facing heat dial with LCD screen..
- The LCD screen allows for specific heat control with an adjustable 5 speed fan and temperature range from 120°F to 1200°F..
- The temperature can be set in 20 degree increments giving a total of 55 heat settings to accommodate a multitude of projects..
- The electronic display features a historical memory of the last setting for a quick start up and features a built in stand for hands free operation..
- Constant heat control prevents the HG2000 from overheating and allows for continuous use..
- The HG2000 comes in a heavy duty storage case with six accessories including a concentrator nozzle, glass protection nozzle, hook nozzle, large heat deflector nozzle, multi angle scraper and a flat blade scraper.