Pony 88094 Framing Clamp
The 88094 frame clamp is an adjustable, easy-to-handle, self-squaring miter clamp for clamping picture frames from 5" x 7" to 26" x 30". It applies equal clamping pressure to all four corners at once. With the Frame Clamp you can assemble, glue and nail together a frame quickly and accurately, while joints remain visible for inspection.
- 4 Rails
- 4 Jaws
- 2 Jiners
- Carriage Blot
- Wing Nut
- 4 Steel Lock Nuts
- 4 Screws
- Frame Range: 5"x 7" to 26"x 30"
- Clamps all four corners simultaneously using four molded jaws and strong, lightweight extruded aluminum rails.
- Jaws designed with recessed corners for excess glue removal.
- Jaws are reversible for clamping small and large frames.
- Unit folds quickly and easily for compact storage.