Pony 8510 Cabinet Claw Kit
With the 8510 Cabinet Claw kit face frame stiles can be tightened, aligned, pre-drilled and fastened while the clamps remain in their original positions. Installations are quick and easy for professionals and do-it-yourselfers with these Cabinet Claw clamps.
- Two Cabinet Claw Clamps
- Protection Pads
- 1/8" Drill Bit"
- Opening Capacity: 3" to 4"
- Throat Depth: 1-1/2"
- The Cabinet Claw kit combines the multiple steps of face frame cabinet installation into one easy process.
- Protective felt pads cushion and protect surfaces.
- Installs two stiles from 1-1/2" to 2" width and up to 1-1/2" thickness (each) with a 4" opening capacity. Claws and alignment plate made of aluminum.
- Pre-drilling placement guide for accurate pilot hole drill and screw fastening.
- A 1/8" drill bit is provided for pre-drilling of the fastener hole.