Jorgensen 1652 Hold-Down Clamp 2 Pack
The 1652 is an excellent clamp for gluing, repairing, or hold-down projects. Made of glass filled nylon, a quick locking lever releases and moves easily on a threaded shaft. Hold-down capcity is 4-1/2" inches (less workbench thickness).
See LARGER IMAGE
- Two 1652 Hold-Down Clamps
- Screw Diameter: 3/4"
- Load Limit: 50 lbs
- Quick and easy adjustments to and from the work using the release locking nut that slides freely on the threaded shaft.
- Serrated hold-down jaws prevent slipping and can adjust to work being clamped and locks into position with the locking lever.
- Soft pads protect work surfaces.
- Hold down capacity 4-1/2" less the thickness of your work bench.
- For use with 3/4" workbench holes.