Bostitch RN46-1 Coil Roofing Nailer
See LARGER IMAGE
- RN46-1 Coil Roofing Nailer
Applications include composition roofing, vapor barrier installation, insulation board, vinyl siding (adaptor available - VSA4), fiber cement siding.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Nail Type: 11 Gauge (.120") Broad Head Roofing
- Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Driving Power: 410 in-lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Firing Mode: Contact Trip
- L x H: 10.5" x 10.6"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine.
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance.
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces.
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently.
- Patented, single-action, side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading.
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing.