Receive a Free Bostitch Twin Blade Utility Knife (#10-501) on at least $100 worth of a Bostitch Tool & Accessory purchase. New twin blade design allows the user to quickly alternate between two blades.
One knife per order. Knife will not be displayed in your cart but will be added to the order. While supplies last.
Bostitch RN46-1 Coil Roofing Nailer
See LARGER IMAGE
- RN46-1 Coil Roofing Nailer
Applications include composition roofing, vapor barrier installation, insulation board, vinyl siding (adaptor available - VSA4), fiber cement siding.
- Nail Type: 11 Gauge (.120") Broad Head Roofing
- Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Driving Power: 410 in-lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Firing Mode: Contact Trip
- L x H: 10.5" x 10.6"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine.
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance.
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces.
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently.
- Patented, single-action, side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading.
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing.