Bostitch Pry Bars, Nail Pullers
36" Spring Steel Wrecking Bar
- Ideal for heavy demolition work.
- Heat-treated 3/4" diameter spring steel for extreme strength & durability.
- Low weight for ease of use.
- Precision ground edge for better penetration.
- Wider prying edge for better leverage.
- Flat striking face for demolition work.
- High-visibility, powder-coated finish.
- Slotted claw and beveled ends improve functionality and performance.
10" Double End Claw Bar
- Double-end puller features 90° and 30° offset claws.
- Ideal for general nail pulling and prying.
- Fully sharpened claw tips.
- Heat-treated for durability.
10" Moulding Bar
- Ideal for reducing material damage when prying molding and trim.
- Polished flat surface and beveled claws for precise penetration.
- Ergonomic grip provides a better grip and protects from extreme temperatures.
- Flat striking face allows claw to be driven under deeply embedded nails.
- Tempered for safety and heat treated for durability.
- Forged, high-carbon spring steel for extreme strength & durability.