Bostitch MCN150 Metal Connector Nailer
See LARGER IMAGE
- MCN150 Metal Connector Nailer
- Carrying Case
Applications include strapping, joist hangers, hurricane ties, rafter ties/connectors, post bases and caps, and anchors.
- Nail Type: Paper Strip Collation
- Nail Gauge: .131 to .148
- Range: 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 29
- Driving Power: 450 in-lbs
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Firing Mode: Sequential Trip
- L x H: 11.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Compact design fits between 12" O.C. joists.
- Low nail lockout prevents dry fires.
- Exclusive safety system prevents misfires.
- Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for faster, more precise nailing.
- Drives 1-1/2" paper tape collated metal connector nails (.131" - .148" diameter).