Bostitch LPF21PL Framing Nailer
Low Profile Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
See LARGER IMAGE
- LPF21PL Framing Nailer
Applications include track framing (high production), framing, sheathing, decking and manufactured housing.
- Nail Type: 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Range: 2" to 3-1/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 60
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Driving Power: 840 in-lbs
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Drives 21° plastic collated 2" to 3-1/4" x .113" to .148" framing nails.
- Low profile at only 12" height gets in-between tight framing studs.
- Lightweight at only 7.3 lbs designed for less fatigue and greater maneuverability.
- Powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber.
- Depth control for precise fastener placement.
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode.
- Includes adjustable rafter hook.