Bostitch F28WW Framing Nailer
28° Wire-Weld Industrial Framing Nailer
The Bostitch 2" to 3-1/2" Wire Weld Framing Nailer has a lightweight, magnesium design. It weighs only 7.6 lbs and features 1,050 in-lb of driving power to handle tough engineered lumber applications.
See LARGER IMAGE
- F28WW Framing Nailer
Applications include framing, sheathing, siding, trusses, bridging, wood to masonry, engineered lumber, fencing and exterior decks.
- Nail Type: 28° Wire-Weld
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .131
- Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Driving Power: 1,050 in-lbs
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- LxH: 20"x 14-1/4"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently.
- Notched 16" layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds.
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability.
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists.