Receive a Free Bostitch Twin Blade Utility Knife (#10-501) on at least $100 worth of a Bostitch Tool & Accessory purchase. New twin blade design allows the user to quickly alternate between two blades.
One knife per order. Knife will not be displayed in your cart but will be added to the order. While supplies last.
Bostitch F28WW Framing Nailer
28° Wire-Weld Industrial Framing Nailer
The Bostitch 2" to 3-1/2" Wire Weld Framing Nailer has a lightweight, magnesium design. It weighs only 7.6 lbs and features 1,050 in-lb of driving power to handle tough engineered lumber applications.
See LARGER IMAGE
- F28WW Framing Nailer
Applications include framing, sheathing, siding, trusses, bridging, wood to masonry, engineered lumber, fencing and exterior decks.
- Nail Type: 28° Wire-Weld
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .131
- Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Driving Power: 1,050 in-lbs
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- LxH: 20"x 14-1/4"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently.
- Notched 16" layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds.
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability.
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists.