Receive a Free Bostitch Twin Blade Utility Knife (#10-501) on at least $100 worth of a Bostitch Tool & Accessory purchase. New twin blade design allows the user to quickly alternate between two blades.
One knife per order. Knife will not be displayed in your cart but will be added to the order. While supplies last.
Bostitch F21PL2 Framing Nailer
21° Plastic Collated Framing and Metal Connector Nailer
The Bostitch 2" to 3-1/2" framing & metal connector nailer has a lightweight, magnesium design. It weighs only 8.1 lbs and features 1,050 in-lb of driving power to handle tough engineered lumber applications.
See LARGER IMAGE
- F21PL2 Framing Nailer
Applications include framing, sheathing, sub-flooring, metal connectors and bracing.
- Nail Type: 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .162
- Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 60
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Driving Power: 1,050 in-lbs
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly & conveniently.
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability.
- 16" layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds.
- Best in class power-to-weight ration (1,050 in/lbs).
- Recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails.