Bosch SN350-20F Airhammer
20° Full Head Framing Nailer with Full Force Technology
The Bosch SN350-20F Full Head Framing Nailer is engineered to direct 100% of their energy to the fastener by eliminating wasted power and space. Full Force Technology means the user has ample power to consistently sink nails in all types of engineered lumber as well as standard wood boards and beams.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SN350-20F Framing Nailer
- No Mar Tip
- Safety Glasses
See other Nailers.
- Nail Type: Full Round Head, 20° Smooth, Ring, Screw
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Nail Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Operating Pressure: 60 - 120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Size: 21.4 L" x 6.7" W x 13.6 H"
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Metal strike plate is designed to take job-site abuse and positioning of lumber.
- Tool-less adjustable depth of drive adjusts depth of drive on tool.
- Work contact element with aggressive teeth grips work piece when toe nailing.
- Quick release magazine easily removes jammed nails without disassembly of tool.
- Single action follower lock back is designed for simple motion for loading and unloading nails.
- In-line self-cleaning air filter keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool.
- The SN350-20F is designed with tool-less selectable trigger easily switches between bump and sequential fire.
Uses 20 degree full head framing nails manufactured by Bostitch, Grip-Rite, Hitachi, Porter Cable, Senco and other equivalent.