Bosch RN175 Airhammer
Coil Roofing Nailer with Full Force Technology
Roofing jobsites are some of the most abusive in the world when it comes to tool durability. That's why Bosch took great pains to strategically armor the most vulnerable parts of its RN175 Roofing Nailer. Another patented Bosch innovation is the Single-Action side loading canister, designed for simple one-handed operation.
See LARGER IMAGE
- RN175 Roofing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
See other Nailers.
- Nail Type: 0.120, Smooth
- Nail Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Operating Pressure: 75 - 120 psi
- Size: 10 L" x 3.25" W x 10 H"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Bosch Armor protects from job-site abuse and abrasive shingles.
- Tool-less adjustable depth of drive adjust depth of drive at the tool.
- Dry fire lock-out avoids damage to work piece and internal components by preventing blank firing.
- Tool-less adjustable shingle guide enables user to change exposure dimension for different shingle types.
- In-line self-cleaning air filter keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool.
- The RN175 is designed with single action side load for one step nail re-load.