Bosch RH540S 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer
With impact energy at 6.1 foot pounds, the RH540S Spline Rotary Hammer is the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than competitors, the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications.
See LARGER IMAGE
- RH540S Rotary Hammer
- Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 12.0
- No-load RPM: 170 to 340
- No-load BPM: 1,500 to 2,900
- Impact Energy: 6.1 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-9/16"
Concrete Core Bit: 4"
Concrete Thru-Hole Bit: 2-1/2"
- Optimal Concrete Range: 1/2"-1-3/8"
- Tool Holder: Spline
- Weight: 15.0 lbs
- Spline bit system accommodates all accessories with spline or 3/4 In. round hex shanks.
- Combination dual mode selector knob allows the tool to be switched between rotary hammer mode or hammer only mode.
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Innovative service modules designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
- 360 degree auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort.
- Integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind situation.
- Grounded design, CSA listed, complies to OSHA.