Bosch PR20EVSPK Colt Palm Router Combo Kit
The PR20EVSPK Colt Palm-Grip Router is great for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PR20EVS Motor
- PR011 Fixed Base
- PR002 Straight Edge Guide
- PR011 Plunge Base
- Bit-Changes Wrenches
- 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet
- Carrying Case
- Ratings: 120V AC
- Amperage: 5.6
- Motor Rating: 1.0 HP
- No-load RPM: 16,000 - 35,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Fixed Base Depth Range: 1-3/16"
- Plunge Depth Range: 2-1/4"
- Height: 7.5"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- 1.0 (Max) horsepower output for a wide array of routing applications.
- Variable-speed dial - For matching speed to workpiece and task.
- Softstart - Reduces start-up torque.
- Constant Response Circuitry - Monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance.
- Angled cord exit - Helps keep cord out of the way.
- Rugged aluminum fixed base with micro and macro precise depth adjustment.
- Rugged plunge base with smooth plunge action, plunge lock release lever, and depth rod with microfine adjustment.
- Tool-free conversion - Quick clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base.
- Fast & precise depth adjustment systems.
- Precision Centering Design - Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices.
- Straight edge guide - PR002 guides router - in fixed base - along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8 in. from edge.
- Comfortable Contoured Grip Areas - The most comfortable router system in its class.
- Versatile bit-changing system - Fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench.